Advertisement

Coffee enema??

topic posted Tue, August 29, 2006 - 4:54 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Has anyone done the coffee enema? I am wondering about proportions- do I mix just a couple ounces with the water- obviously won't put piping hot coffee in my tush, but as much as i've seen raves about it on tribe, 've never seen specifics. Care to offer any?? thanks.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Hey Nikki,

I'm not much help about proportions, etc. because I did it so long ago that I don't remember. I do know that I followed directions in a book by a known healer. But that's all I remember about that.

What I can tell you is that the intestines are highly permeable--at least mine sure are! And I'm highly susceptible to caffeine. I'm one of those who gets addicted on just one cup a day and I suffer migraine headaches when I try to quit. Doing the enema, I felt like I'd had 10 cups of coffee to drink after I did the enema! I'll never do that again! It felt absolutely horrible! It took hours for me to come "down" again from the caffeine buzz.
  • I'm a big fan of the coffee enema. Typicallly when you're cleansing, you leave off all of the toxins you normally consume, including coffee, while puirsuing some sort of intestinal program. The coffee enema is more about the stimulation of the liver from the inside than it is about the "buzz". There is a sort of buzz, but the effect is different from that one gets from a triple espresso - it's a warming, full-body stimulation rather than a tweak, plus you save your stomach from the acids in coffee.

Start with a cup of slightly-warmer-than-body-temp coffee. You will want to express it immediately, but hold iut as long as you can. Lay on your right side. Work up to a quart and up to 10 minutes. Do it only once a day in the morning. Use the cheapest organic coffee you cann find (typically Trader Joe's, but I doubt if there are TJs in Canada) and it doesn't matter what the roast quality is. Enjoy! Beware, though: it's a very direct infusion of caffeine and you can get the migraines just as easily when you stop doing them. Taper off using increasing amounts of water in the bag (or tea or wheatgrass or whatever).
  • I personally know two people whose health was permanently affected from doing coffee enemas. Mineral depletion throughout their entire system, or something like that. If you really want to try it, just don't do it a lot.

Coffee enemas are supposed to be very effective at stimulating the liver to dump out toxins, but you can get almost as much liver stimulation with a wheat grass enema. I'm not sure the dilution, you don't use straight wheat grass juice.

Blessings,
    Andrea

• Unsu...

I love coffee enemas, they help me with migraines (when I can manage to do it)

The way I've learned to do it is to take approx 2 -3 tablespoons fresh ground coffee- the fresher is better, and bring to a boil in a pot of water, simmer for a short period of time, then allow to cool. strain and use without dilluting.

Ideally, do a regular enema first with plain water, to clean out the colon and make it easier to keep the coffee in.

The most important part about the coffee enema, as far as I understand it, is to hold the coffee inside the colon, lay down on the right side, closer to liver, and don't leave it in longer than 12 minutes.

This is what my friend showed me, having done a lot of cleansing. Also Dr Gabriel Cousens has a gall-bladder flush that includes coffee enemas.

Last time I had a migraine, I was desperate, and used organic freeze dried coffee instead. It still seemed to help eliminate the pain, so I was very happy!

Can be very detoxifying and therefore create acidity. Remember to alkalize, don't do too often and listen to your body.

Have fun!
    -Hope WT
  • I have been doing them for about 2 years and they have saved my liver!!! I just make a pot of organic coffee and do two, two cup retention enemas for 15 minutes. My M.D.'s directions, Half laying on one side, half on the other for each enema. I make a whole pot because sometimes I can't hold, but putting pressure in the soft spot between your anus and vaginal canal will allow you to hold. I take emergency C & minerals right after for extra minerals. Wheat grass retention enemas are awesome too. The web site www.thecurezone.com has loads of cleansing support.

happy cleansing
  • Unsu...

I LOVE COFFEE ENEMAS / IMPLANTS.
    okay, that sounds weirder than i meant it!
    the standard formula for making enema coffee is 3 - 4 tablespoons coffee in 1 qt purified water. bringt o boil for 5 minutes. reduce and simmer on low, pan covered (lid slightly ajar) for 15 minutes. strain. let cool to body temp before implanting. once you get the coffee in your colon, roll onto your rigt side with knees towards chest, this will hold coffee close to liver. hold for 15 minutes. (the blood circulates every 3 minutes and after 5 passes through the liver the coffee is empty of caffeine, so no needc to continue. )
    :)
    s

Recent topics in "Cleansing"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
funny gays John 0 Today, 6:40 PM
Candida Unsubscribed 14 January 25, 2012
Master Cleanse and Candida compatibility? robin 13 January 25, 2012
Candida help! Whitness 18 January 25, 2012